Friday, December 2, 2016

Where Have All The Blogposts Gone?



Do you remember that old song from the 60's "Where Have All the Flowers Gone?" You know! It want something like this:

Where have all the flowers gone, long time passing?
Where have all the flowers gone, long time ago?
Where have all the flowers gone?
Young girls have picked them everyone.
Oh, when will they ever learn?
Oh, when will they ever learn?

Anyway, it's an old Peter, Paul and Mary song (boy does that show my age) and I remember my 5th grade teacher singing it to us because she was so sad about the Vietnam War. It's one of those interesting memories that stay with you forever. But, that's a story for another time.

Lately you have probably been wondering where have all of Tim's blog posts gone on Families Again. Well, I have a couple of reasons. Some that I can tell you right now and some that will have to wait. The one's that will have to wait are very exciting however!

The reasons I can talk about right now have to do with, alas, another computer broken. Yes, my second computer this year crashed . . . well, maybe I should say that the screen crashed into my sons hand. It's a long story, but one son was using my computer when the other son reached for something at the same time the computer using son closed the laptop. Unfortunately he closed it right on the second sons hand and it shattered the screen. Computers can be replaced but not hands so thankfully it didn't shatter the hand as well. As I said, computers can be replaced, but not until money is saved up for said computer. Finally money was saved up, though, and just today a new laptop was bought. The one that I am typing on even as we speak . . . or maybe I should say even as I type.

In the meantime I was using my wife's computer when I absolutely needed to. That was when a review was due for the Schoolhouse Review Crew. Unfortunately that has been all that has been done on my blog the past couple of months. That is about to change. I am going to challenge myself to post something every day on my blog. I did that for a year a few years ago with great success. I only missed a couple of days. Sometimes it was a challenge to find something to blog about every day, but it was worth it in the end. I think it will be fun and I hope it will entertain my faithful few readers and perhaps bring in some readers as well. Please from time to time leave a comment to let me know what you think of a particular post. I would love to hear from you. 

Until tomorrow!

Tim 

No comments:

Post a Comment