Wednesday, December 28, 2016

It’s Back! It’s Back! Florida Bible College is Back!

Florida Bible College 3

I was very blessed to have been able to go to one of the best Bible colleges in the world. I don’t have time to tell you all of the story, but God does work in miraculous ways. Instead of me having to go to Florida Bible College, God moved Florida Bible College (FBC) to me! In the early 80s FBC found itself needing to move its campus from the location that they had been in for many years. They ended up buying a hotel, office complex, and a five model homes that were located less than two miles from my home. In the fall of 1982 I found myself enrolled and the rest is history. In 1986 I graduated with a degree in Bible and in Education with a minor in Christian Education.

Florida Bible College changed my life in so many ways it is unbelievable. I can honestly say that if it weren’t for all of the miraculous things that God has done through FBC I wouldn’t be where I am today.

In the late 1990’s FBC had to close it’s doors but through it’s graduates its ministry has never ended. Recently FBC reorganized and reopened its doors. I have been following all of the details closely and am so excited by what I am seeing.

Florida Bible College 2

If you are looking for a great College to earn a Certificate, Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree in Biblical Studies or degree in one of their seven majors then I would encourage you to look into Florida Bible College. If you want to get your feet wet they are offering three online classes beginning next month. If you are interested in attending or would like more information on what the college is like you could go to their upcoming college for a day.

For more information on the college itself, the online classes, or the college for a day click here to go to their webpage!

Ephesians 2:8-10 New International Version (NIV)

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment