Friday, December 9, 2016

We Interrupt this Blog With the Following Special Announcement!

42-Free-Upset-Smiley

It has been one crazy day of ministry – taking folks grocery shopping, Teen boy’s Bible study this evening and counseling one of the teens afterward, and more. It all culminated this evening when I heard about the death of a friend's father.

I didn’t have time to write my Day 3 post for my 5 Days of Gift Ideas From the Crew today and I am just too drained to do it this evening. So, Day 3 will just have to wait until tomorrow.

I’m sure you were all just waiting anxiously for todays post, but, I’m sorry, it just isn’t going to happen. I will be back in business tomorrow. When you pledge to write a post everyday for a year, you’ve got to realize that stuff happens periodically. I could have “retreaded” a post from the past but I just decided to be honest and post what was really going on. So, I will see you tomorrow!

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment