Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I Love Ya Tomorrow!

 

Families Again 4

Well, I just got in from a super busy day and there is no way I’m going to get a regular post written tonight so, I will just write this short post asking for a few prayer requests. I am going to put it to you straight because I’m not going to push this post on social media so I know that only my faithful readers will see this.

1. We are buying a house. The one that we really wanted was not huge, but it had a lot of land and a lot of potential for ministry. We found out today that they are asking a lot more than it was worth so we withdrew our offer. We are now looking at another house that is huge, but not a lot of land, so not as much potential for ministry. Just pray that we do what God wants us to do.

2. Please do not advertise this but we are meeting on Thursday with DCS about foster care. God is leading us to foster three brothers that we have known for a long time and we love very much. They are in two separate boy’s homes right now but will need a place soon which is why we would like to get a house soon.

3. We are able to do all of this because I cashed in some retirement and Sarah is getting some money as inheritance from her mom who passed away last year. We would also like to pay off almost all of our bills and be debt free. Please pray that we are wise with our money.

Thanks ahead of time.

Until tomorrow,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment