Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Summertime and the Livin’ is Easy!

 

Summertime

Yesterday I wrote about my dislike for winter. Today I decided to look ahead to my favorite season, summer. A lot of bloggers post a “Photo Friday” post with pictures. My regular readers know that I never do things on the days that I should. You can find my Scripture Sunday posts on any day of the week. So, I thought I would go ahead and put up a Photo Friday post today, on Monday! So, have fun looking at some pictures of the things I love to do in Summer and then enjoy the special treat I put at the end.

summer 9summer 10summer 11summer 12

Summer Kid’s Bible Clubs

 

summer 13

Adult Bible Studies

 

summer 5

Mill Stream Bible Club Camp

 

summer 4summer 8

Family Time

 

summer 1summer 2summer 3summer 7

Seeing Exciting Places

 

No comments:

Post a Comment