Sunday, March 8, 2015

Photo Saturday? Dreaming of Summer!

Usually bloggers will choose Friday as their photo day if they indeed choose a day to post a special photo. Today, however, has been kind of a down day so I just decided to use today to post a collection of photos from summers past.

Summer is my time of year. If I had to pick a favorite season, it would most definitely be summer. I have always loved summer and still do. I love the activities of the summer both family and ministry, so this post is going to be a collection of photos that represent both. I don't think much explanation is needed so just enjoy this weeks (and probably the only edition) of Photo Saturday!


Summer Day Camps
 

 
Mill Stream Bible Camp - Canada (top)
Cortland Bible Club Camp - New York (bottom)
 


 
Good Times!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment