Sunday, March 1, 2015

God Will Go Before Us -Scripture Sunday!

 
 
During my devotions this week I read 2 Samuel 6:12:
 
Now it was told King David, saying, "The Lord has blessed the house of Obed-edom and all that belongs to him, on account of the ark of God."
 
It reminded me of all of the times that Moses or Joshua would send the ark of God ahead of God's chosen people and God would go before them to protect them and to prepare a place for them. Today the song below was sung in church and it reminded me that God still goes before his chosen people - those who believe on His name. It is a comforting thought to know that, as a follower of Christ, God is going before me and that He will never leave me.
 
If you are a Christian, then sit back, close your eyes, and praise Him as you listen to this song - I Am Not Alone - sung by Kari Jobe. If you are not a Christian or are not sure, please go to last weeks Scripture Sunday by clicking here and listen to my friend Brian explain how you can have a relationship with Christ.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment