Monday, January 2, 2017

Today is the First Day of the Rest of Your Live

But tomorrow is the Day!

New Year's Goals

Yep, tomorrow is the first day of my five day series on goal setting. I’ll be outlining my goals for the this next year in five different areas and encourage you to join along with me. If you are a blogger, I may even add a link up or at least encourage you to add a link to your goal setting post in the comment section. Now, if you are reading this but for some reason you just can’t start goal setting tomorrow, don’t worry. A lot of people think that goal setting for the year can only be done at the beginning of the year but, remember, TODAY is the first day of the rest of your life, so you can begin at any time. JUST DO IT!

See you tomorrow.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment