Thursday, January 5, 2017

The Good News Is . . .

 

After I spent all morning in court today supporting kids that I work with, Sarah and I got tons of things accomplished this afternoon and evening.

However, I still feel like:

chicken

I signed tons of papers that needed to be signed for the new house.

I called and talked at length to a fantastically helpful person about beginning classes for foster care.

I called and gathered even more things that needed to be sent to the mortgage people.

I made doctors appointments and got prescriptions filled for all of my families wonderful, interesting and unique health problems.

We went shopping for some much needed furniture for the new house.

And that is just a fraction of the things that got done.

So, why am I saying this? Because I still am not able to get the next blog post in my Goal Setting for 2017 completed.

You all aren’t going to even believe that I set goals when I’ve missed my goal for getting writing Day Two for two days in a row now. After all, though, they are only goals!

My goal for tomorrow is to get that next post done! We are expecting a snow storm here so we aren’t going to be able to get our much after noon tomorrow! Remember, I live in Tennessee and even a dusting of snow is call for schools to be out for a week! Open-mouthed smile

Thank you so much for all of your prayers and encouragement for me and my family during this adventurous time! God is doing fantastic things!

Until Tomorrow,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment