Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So, what do you like best about Families Again?




I've been lazy! I know. I have plenty of things I could use as an excuse. Our church is going through a challenging time. Our ministry is going through a challenging time. We have homeschool, therapies, shooting...etc. etc. etc. Our lives are extremely busy. Realistically, though, I've been lazy in not posting. I've missed days and I've missed opportunities to post. I need to get back "on the stick" as my mom would say.

Actually, though, I've enjoyed the time off a little. I've enjoyed not having the pressure of having to post something every day. Don't get me wrong. I love my blog, I writing posts, and I love my readers. Sometimes, though, I go through writers block. I just can't think of anything to write about. I feel like you all tire at me writing about what's going on in our life. Or about BCM International or Compassion International. Or about goal setting - which, by the way, I know my goal setting post is late. Or reviews.

Hey, maybe that's what I need to do. Ask you all what you like best about my blog. Do you like the homeschool product reviews? Do you like reading about my family and/or ministry.? Do you like my goal setting posts? Do you like my posts about BCM and or Compassion? Do you like my general posts? What do you like best? I don't think I'll stop blogging about any of the above things altogether, but it would be nice to know what you all enjoy.

Leave me a comment and let me know! This might be fun.

2 comments:

  1. I like any post that gives me a window into real life....either yours or someone you know. Sometimes that helps to encourage me....sometimes it helps to convict me....sometimes it helps me feel not so alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got started reading your blog because of the reviews, and I love the way you do those. But no matter what the subject, your posts are usually full of joy and humor, and that's what I like best about your blog. 8-)

    Blessings,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete