Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Goal Setting Monday will happen on...Wednesday?!?



Well, ya know, life just kind of happens. And it has happened for two days in a row. I'm not going to go full into it, but it involves kids! Need I say more?

I know of a great blogger who once or twice a week goes to a coffee place like Starbucks and writes a weeks full of blog posts and then schedules them to post on certain days. I'm just not like that. I wish I were but I'm not. I write from day to day and if life happens that I can't blog on a certain day then you get something like this.

Anyway, hopefully my Goal Setting Monday post will happen tomorrow so check in again in about 24 hours.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a schedule either. How I wish I could go to Starbucks one day a week just to blog!

    My blog posts are hit and miss for sure. It has occurred to me that I should have a schedule. Last fall, I attempted to do a meme a day. That lasted about 2 weeks. Too much pressure :)

    You're doing fine, friend. And I look forward to reading your goals, whatever day they get posted.

    ReplyDelete