Sunday, April 26, 2015

All Things WILL Work Together For Good! - Scripture Sunday

 

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28 (KJV)

I wonder if the above verse applies to the internet being down. That is why there has been a shortage of blog posts this past week. Prayerfully everything is now okay and there shouldn't be any more long pauses between posts.

One thing I don't have to wonder about, however, is if this verse applies to life in general. I know that it does. I think that, if you have been reading between the lines of my Scripture Sunday posts and even some of my other posts, that I have been going through a tough time recently. Thankfully, even though a lot of things are still very difficult, I am at least beginning to handle my frustrations a bit better. As I was thinking about things today, this verse came to mind. Although it is not a verse that I would necessarily call a life verse, it has definitely been there for me down through the years when things have gotten hard. I pray that reading and meditating on the verse may help you as well.

God WILL get you through this difficult time. Remember, if you are a Christian, you are called according to His purpose, therefore e1verything you are going through will work together for good.

Lord,

Thank you for calling us for your purpose, and thank you for this reminder telling us that you are here and you are in control. As we go through these difficult times, help us to know that you are working everything together for good. We love you God!

Amen

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment