Saturday, May 2, 2015

May Flowers and Instagram Challange - Photo Saturday

 

Although I have been on Facebook for a long time, using other social media has been a challenge. I take to them very slowly. It has taken a while for me to get used to Pinterest, Twitter, and Google+ and I still really don't get Instagram. However, they, plus some other social media sites, have been recommended to me if I want to really promote my blog. So, while I am still working on my skills on Pinterest, Twitter and Google+, I am also trying to develop my Instagram skills.

During May I am taking part in a month long challenge through The Schoolhouse Review Crew called the "#31DaysOfMay". Each day there is a different theme and participants are to post a photo on Instagram that has something to do with that theme. Today's theme was "May Flowers" and the above photo was what I posted. However, here is the big deal! All of my Instagram friends are invited to participate as well! Below is the list of daily themes. If you wish to participate just hashtag your photos with #31DaysOfMay and #TOSreviewcrew. I know you have missed the first day, but join us for the rest. Or if you want to post two photos tomorrow to catch up you could do that as well. Hope to see you there.

If you are on Instagram please befriend me (or whatever you do on Instagram). Just click on the photo of the Instagram camera at the top right of my page. I'll do my best to befriend you back. Remember, I am new at this!



No comments:

Post a Comment