Monday, May 25, 2015

God’s Creation is, Indeed, Very Good–Scripture Sunday

 

God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good. Genesis 1:31 (NASB)

Behold It Was Good

I’ve been coming to Tennessee since 1983 and my second year here I was introduced to a beautiful lake situated on the border of Tennessee and Kentucky. Dale Hollow Lake has got to be one of the most beautiful lakes that I have ever seen. I love going to one of it’s many docks or someplace else on it’s 620 miles of shoreline and just enjoying God’s creation.

Today, after our morning services, our church went to the lake for a baptism, picnic and swimming. As usual, I marveled at God’s beautiful creation. God’s creation is, indeed, very good.

Thank you, Lord, for your creation. Thank you for making beautiful things like flowers, trees, lakes, water, and  all of your creation for us to enjoy. We praise you, God, for how wonderful your creation is.

Amen

Faces at the Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment