Friday, December 2, 2011

Attention All of My Followers - Please Read - Exciting News - I Think :-/

At least I hope it's exciting news. I've been switching over to my new Families Again blogger blog - http://familiesagain.blogspot.com/ and my task this week is to switch over all of my Google Friend Connect and NetworkedBlog followers. I don't want to lose any followers you are the lifeblood of my blog. I need your help. If you are a Google Friend Connect and/or NetWorkedBlog follower please read the following updates.


I have switched...at least I think I have switched...all of my Google Friend Connect followers over to my new blog. This should be the first post that you should actually get from the new Blogspot blog. I am sending this same post to both blogs. Could a few of you please comment on whatever blog you got this on to let me know it worked or didn't work? If you got it on both for some reason, please mention that as well. Thank you so much!


 
I have not switched over my NetworkedBlog followers yet but will in the next couple of days - hopefully tonight. You all know (or maybe you don't) that I have taken the challenge to post every day for a year again. If, all of a sudden, you stop getting my posts through NetworkedBlogs, or if you continue to get my posts from my angelfire blog (the one with the green refrigerator background), please let me know. For that matter, if everything works out - and I hope it does - and you begin to get the posts from the new Blogspot blog (tan background with new family picture at the top) then please let me know.

Thank you all so much for your help. I'm really excited about switching blogs. I really think my new blog looks a lot better. If you haven't checked out the blogspot blog, here is the address - http://familiesagain.blogspot.com/ . Let me know what you think.

Powered by Qumana

No comments:

Post a Comment