Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Haven't Forgotten! I Promise


No, I haven't jumped off of the wagon already! We had internet problems yesterday, and that really made all things "dicombobulated" as Mom would always say. I was really off track, and didn't get all of the reading done, let alone my notes typed up for you. I've completed yesterday's reading, so I am now only one day behind, but I am just too tired tonight to post my notes. I promise I will do it in the morning. Perhaps tomorrow I could read two days and get caught up. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog! It makes me so joyful to hear that you sponsor a child here in Santa Cruz, BO! What a blessing that must be to him and his family. I hope that my blog can give you a glimpse into what his life must be like.

    It looks like you have a great ministry as well. God bless you and your family and thanks again for stopping by!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete