Sunday, June 26, 2016

Summer Ministries are in Full Swing!

Sorry I've been so quiet on my blog the past month but our summer ministries are in full swing! Check out these pictures and video from our first week of Five Day Bible Clubs. Week One was in Hidden Valley Trailer Park and, as you can see in the pictures, it was with a bunch of young ones. We had fun none the less and my teen helper, Robert, was a huge help!



The video (soon to be added if it's not here already) is of some of the kids saying one of the verses to me. Even the younger ones were able to say it with the motions.

Please continue to pray for these children. I may be doing another Five Day Club in their area in a couple of weeks since there were some kids that were unable to attend the first week. I would also like to start a weekly Bible Club there in the fall.



Pray, also, for next week as we do another Five Day Bible Club in the middle of The Livingston Housing Authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment