Thursday, June 30, 2016

God Still Works in Children's Hearts!

 
 
Two brothers have been coming faithfully to my 5-day Club this week. They were on the bus the other day when the other little boy trusted Christ as his Savior. When a child shows interest in salvation I usually don't talk to them in front of the other kids but this boy was so eager that I did. All of the kids heard as I explained salvation to the boy, had him repeat it back and they even heard his sweet prayer to the Lord.

Today a new boy came so I made sure to give the plan... of salvation again. I asked if he had ever trusted the Lord. The two brothers immediately spoke up that they had. When I asked them about it they said that they remembered what I had taught and what the other little boy had done and they wanted to accept Christ as well. So, in their bedroom yesterday afternoon the older brother accepted the Lord and then the younger brother did!

Praise the Lord! Thank you all for your prayers for our ministry!
 
Pictures from this weeks 5-day Club in the public housing area.
 
 
Serious Pose

 
Funny Pose

 
Regular Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment