Sunday, February 22, 2015

Scripture Sunday

Ha! You thought that you would get away without hearing from me today didn't you? Well, I actually thought about taking Sundays off, but thought of a better idea. I am still going to post on Sundays, but it is going to usually be very simple. I'm going to call it Scripture Sunday. Every week there might be an inspirational picture, quote, story...something, but it will always contain at least one thing. At least one verse from God's Word. Some weeks it may just simply be that verse. There usually will be very little commentary, so, with that said, I've probably talked too much already. Here's this weeks Scripture Sunday.

 
 
A very hard to see snow angel done by my youngest...but it's there!
 
“Come now, let us reason together,” says the LORD. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. – Isaiah 1:18

I would be remiss if I didn't let you know how your sins can be white as snow. Here is a very short done by a good friend of mine and fellow missionary, Brian Hampshire.



 
If this video made an impact on you or if you have any other questions please leave a comment below or contact me at familiesagain@yahoo.com .
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment