Thursday, February 11, 2016

Toccoa, GA - Taking Our Missionary Work on the Road!

 
I have talked a lot about what we do here in Livingston, TN, but often we travel to other locations to help fellow missionaries with their ministries. Last weekend we had the opportunity to help our great friend Lois Lass with her ministry in Toccoa, GA.



 
Cookie Decorating at the Valentine's Party


We arrived last Wednesday and almost immediately set out helping her get ready for the two big events she had planned for Friday and Saturday. Sarah and Lois spent almost all day Thursday baking 20 dozen cookies for Lois' Saturday Valentine's Day Party with the Hispanic kids that she works with. Before that, though, on Friday, we had the pleasure of helping Lois with her ministry at the Toccoa Boy's and Girl's club.



 
Boy's and Girl's Club
Sunday was spent visiting the church that Lois attends and watching the Super Bowl before traveling home on Monday. It was a whirlwind trip but we had a lot of fun with both groups. I pray that the lesson that I shared with both groups, making sure that God had first place in their hearts, was affective. I am very proud of my boys who jumped right in talking, playing and witnessing to the kids that we ministered to.

 
 
 
Hispanic Ministry Valentine's Party

 
 
I'm Proud of My Boys
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment