Tuesday, November 3, 2015

What in the World do the Tinkels do? Part One.


 
Well, as full time missionaries, we do a lot of things. If you have been reading my posts for any amount of time, you have probably gotten at least a little bit of an idea of what we do. I will go into a little bit of detail in Part Two of this post, but I thought that you might like to know a little bit of the background to why we do what we do. It really all starts with our umbrella mission organization BCM International. BCM was started over 75 years ago by a missionary that was returning to the United States from the Philippines. I would try to tell you the story of our mission, but I couldn’t do it any better than a couple of my fellow missionaries who recently were interviewed on the radio about the history of BCM and what it is doing around the world today. Here’s the interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment