Monday, November 9, 2015

We Are All Human

 

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made 2

I have not seen this entire movie. I have no idea if it has an agenda or not. All I know of it is this small clip. I saw it the other day on Facebook and it touched me greatly. I have read about the atrocities that took place during World War One and, of course, learned about it in history, but I had never heard this story. It reminded me once again that we are all human. We are God’s creation. Each of us is an individual loved by God. We need to love one another as Christ loved us. This video describes a small act of kindness done during a horrible time in history and how the giver was touchingly repaid years later for his kindness. We all need to remember that small acts of kindness may be only small to us. They may be huge to the recipient.

Psalm 139:14 

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

No comments:

Post a Comment