Friday, September 16, 2016

HelpTeaching.com - Another Wow! Homeschool Review Crew Review

Help Teaching Pro Subscription {HelpTeaching.com}

One of the things that I love the most about being on the Homeschool Review Crew is the diversity of products that my family gets to review. We have reviewed everything from home and health products, to complete homeschool curriculum, to games and homeschool helps. I particularly like the homeschool helps category because it can be used for an awesome array of things to help me teach and the kids to learn. The Help Teaching Pro Subscription from HelpTeaching.com is one of those products that help me and kids and they do it in an awesome way. This is one of those "WOW!" products that I am still discovering all of the uses for.

HelpTeaching.com has everything that you can think of for preschool through grade 12! There are test generators, game generators, already made up tests and worksheets for a plethora of subjects, there are even complete lessons that you can assign to your kids. The really neat thing about it is that you can even assign things to your kids on line, "invite" them via email to do the lesson online. Let me describe a few of the main sections (I don't think I could describe it all) and then I'll tell you how we are using HelpTeaching.com and how I plan on using it this year since I have some BIG plans for it!

Tests and Worksheets: My goodness this section is amazing! There are print ready worksheets and tests for English Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, Early Learning and even subjects like Physical Education, Arts and Music, and Holidays. If that isn't enough, there are pre-made worksheets to help with Study Skills and Organization. And I'm not talking just the basics in these subjects either. The Math goes all of the way up to Algebra, Geometry and Statistics. Their are worksheets and tests for World History, United States History and Geography. The Science worksheets and tests cover the basics all the way to Biology, Chemistry and more. Most of the subject areas have worksheets that comply with common core as well. What's really neat is that any of these things can be printed out, or they can be done online. They can even be assigned to your students to do later.

Lessons: I also love the lesson section of this website. They have complete lessons for Language Arts, Math and Science and they include teaching and videos from great dependable companies like Khan Academy, Educator.com and Bozeman Science! Okay, I've used some of these lessons already with my boys, but I went back to check the lessons one last time for this review. The lessons go on and on and on. I just kept scrolling and scrolling and scrolling. There is everything you can think of in every one of those subjects that I just mentioned. From preschool to 12th grade. Language Arts includes grammar, reading comprehension, vocabulary, and spelling. Math goes all the way up to the high school subjects. Science also goes all the way up to highschool as well as elementary science. I am so happy I have this for a year to use!

Help Teaching Pro Subscription {HelpTeaching.com}


Game Generator: I was so happy to see this section. You can create number bingo games, word bingo games using your own words, and word searches. I love the fact that I can create word bingo games using vocabulary words, spelling words, or new words that my kids are learning. The word search is invaluable for doing words from science, history, vocabulary, or if you have a child learning to read you can include new words.

Test Maker: I've already mentioned this great feature. You can create tests using your own questions, questions that are already made for different subjects or, if you are in a hurry, you can just type in a keyword, grade level and number of questions and it will make a test for you. And, of course, you can assign this test to your student to do on line or you can print it out. Since we don't do a whole lot of testing with my two special needs boys, I haven't used this section much but it is a really fantastic tool!

Extras: I couldn't list all of the extras if I had to, but some of the neat features are worksheets and lessons for children who are learning English as a second language, Common Core questions if that is required in your state, and even practice tests for the SAT! They are adding things all of the time so by the time I write this and you all click through to the website they are likely to have more!

As you can see, I am excited about this. I have already used some of the worksheets and tests with the kids and can't wait to use more. We are studying Astronomy this year and it has a fantastic selection of worksheets and lessons that I am going to use. We are completing the second half of United States History and I am still drooling over those and picking out ones to use. The kids have a fantastic math curriculum that they are using, but I am so glad that I have a back up if something comes up that they don't understand. Ugh! I can't say enough about how glad I am that we received HelpTeaching.com to review.

To find out more about the Help Teaching Pro Subscription from HelpTeaching.com just click on any one of the highlighted links above. To find out what other members of the Homeschool Review Crew though of this just click on the banner below. Happy Homeschooling!

Help Teaching Pro Subscription {HelpTeaching.com}
Crew Disclaimer



No comments:

Post a Comment