Saturday, October 10, 2015

My Mother-in-law Passed Away Yesterday

 

Mom

She was a lot more than just my mother-in-law, she was like a second mother to me. She was also a fantastic mother to my wife and grandmother to my children. I am so glad that she is not suffering any more, but she will be greatly missed. We did a lot together as a family. She was my wife, Sarah’s, best friend. Life is going to be a lot different from here on. We’ll just have to get used to a new normal. It really hasn’t sunk in yet.

Here is her obituary. Thank you so much for all of your prayers for our family. Please pray for my kids. They were very close to Grandma and, as time goes by, it will be very difficult for them. We have two on the autism spectrum I am not sure how this will effect them as time goes by but it will be hard for all three of them.

We love you Mom but we know that you are kicking it up with Jesus right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment