Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Amazing Attraction!

Okay, I know that was a corny title, but there is nothing corny about this video. There may be some place in America where  a person can watch Britain's Got Talent live, but not at our house.I have to watch it via video. I'm not necessarily a big fan, but over the years I have enjoyed some of the youtube posts of some of the fantastic artists that have competed. Of course Susan Boyle was one of my favorites, and, more recently, Only Boys Aloud. I just saw my first post from this seasons crop of potential winners and it is another great one. The groups name is "Attraction" and they do shadow dancing. DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL! Before you click off of this post thinking it will be totally boring, think again. I was quite moved and I think you will be as well. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment