Thursday, January 3, 2013

Goals2Go - My New Year's Resolution

Photobucket

 
 
I have never thought much about motivational speakers, programs, books, etc. because my mindset was that I only needed God and the Bible. Really, that is all that we need. However, I've been realizing that a lot of my struggles in life and ministry have to do with plain old me and that I needed to work on myself more. So, I prayerfully began to search for books, tapes, programs, etc. that would work on my problems and what is keeping me back from reaching my goals. I promised, though, that if anything that I found was not compatible with God’s Word then it wasn’t going to be used and I feel like I’m spiritually grounded enough to follow through on that promise.
 
I found a program called Goals2Go - http://www.goals2go.com/home/ and absolutely love it! It has really been eye opening. I somehow signed up for the free basic version which I can’t seem to find on the link that I am providing, but even the basic version has been fantastic. I have had tears in my eyes many times thinking about all that God wants me to be and wants for my life and how I can still accomplish and achieve those things. I really encourage you all to look into it.
 
This program, along with a lot of prayer, Bible reading and soul searching has really started to make a difference. You all really need to look into it. Remember what Jeremiah 29:11 says - For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. God doesn’t want us to live in the doldrums all of our lives. If we keep our eyes on Him, we can live a happy, prosperous life.

No comments:

Post a Comment