Monday, November 21, 2011

It's Coming! Be Afraid! Be Very Afraid!


Be very afraid! It's coming and it's coming soon! What's coming?

The big change over!

In just a few weeks I will officially be changing over from my angelfire blog to this blog. You can begin following this page if you would like, but I hope to be able to switch over all of my Google Friend Connect and NetworkedBlog friends automatically over from my other blog. So, if you are already following my other blog, don't worry about switching yet.

For right now, most of my posts and reviews will still be on my angelfire blog - http://tink38570.angelfire.com/familiesagain/. I'll post a little here, and maybe even double post a few things on both blogs. Keep watching. They'll be a big countdown leading up to the big switch. Thanks for understanding during all of the switching over.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment