Sunday, November 27, 2011

40 Days of Seeking Him - An Advent Challenge


For the past few years I have endeavored to celebrate advent with my family. Some years it has been a great success. During other years we have struggled at times. Still, we enjoy being together as a family. This year, again, we are going to celebrate the advent season. Today was the first day of advent, but we will observe it later this week. We are trying something new this year. Something I am anxious to blog about. As in previous years I am going to blog about our successes and failures, but this year I am also going to take part in an advent blog meme. Each week I will link up my post with others who are taking the "40 Days of Seeking Him - Advent 2011" challenge. Whenever I post I will be displaying the banner above. Click on it to see what others are doing and how their family advent times are going. Perhaps we will glean from each other to make this advent season a special and joyous one.


Powered by Qumana


No comments:

Post a Comment