Saturday, February 11, 2017

I’m in Print!

The Old Schoolhouse Magazine - 2014 Annual Print Book

Most of you know that I review homeschool products for The Homeschool Review Crew. Last summer I was given the opportunity to review a great product, however, it wasn’t for The Homeschool Review Crew, but it was for it’s parent company’s magazine named The Old Schoolhouse! My review was for a fantastic Bible study for boys and their dads called Manhood Journey. Please check it out! It’s a full page and, since I know that you all will want to check out my review right away I’ll just go ahead and tell you it’s on page 83!

The Old Schoolhouse Magazine can be found in many of the major supermarkets and stores like Krogers, Food City, Walgreens and more. Although it is mainly about homeschooling, it has a lot of interesting articles that traditional school parents would find helpful as well. If you are like I was when John Allen went to public school, I wanted to help him all I could at home as well so I did a lot of extra things with him. The Old Schoolhouse Magazine covers those types of things and more.

If you can’t find the magazine in your local store, or if you would rather buy it online, just click here and it will take you to The Old Schoolhouse website. They have a lot of great things on their website as well so even if you bought your edition of this year’s print magazine (to read my review of course), click on through to the website and check out what they have.

Let me know what you think of the review by leaving a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment