Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I'm So Excited...I Can't Deny...!!!

No, I'm not trying to revive an old Pointer Sisters song. I really am excited about what is going to take place next week! I'm going to take part in a huge blog hop called "The Five Days of..." on the Homeschool Crew blog.

Each participant has chosen a them that will carry on for the five days of May 14 - 18. My theme that I chose  is... (drum roll please!)


 

Ha! With my crew of rambunctious boys I know about traveling with kids! I have my five days partially planned out. I plan on blogging about...

  • Packing Have-Tos
  • Traveling Have-Tos
  • Hotel Have-Tos
  • Traveling Extras
  • Our Favorite Traveling Memories
That's my plan for now, but it could all change tomorrow. At any rate, this is going to be fun. 

Remember, though, that these are just my humble little ideas. There are a few flaws to this. I have three boys and no girls, I have never done overseas or airplane traveling with my kids. And, probably the most important, I am a little ADHD myself, so who knows what crazy stuff that I might include!That brings me to this small request...

I need your help!!!

I need you to tune in each day and add all of your suggestions and ideas as well! PLEASE! I think we can glean from each other. I'm looking forward to reading all of your comments.

More details will be coming soon. Just remember, though, that it's next week, May 14-18 for five days! A lot of other crew members have chosen different "The Five Days of..." themes so you will want to check back later this week when I will have the link to where you can go to read all of the crew members posts.

So, start packin' and hold on tight! It's going to be a wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment