I remember when we first were thinking about homeschooling our kids. We did a lot of research and talked to a lot of other homeschool families. One of the things that intrigued me about one particular family was the way that they allowed their children to seek out and work in internship programs. These programs helped them develop their talents and decide if it was really a career path that they wanted to follow. I toyed around with this idea with my oldest. We pursued some things that interested him, but I really didn’t know how to search out a real internship program for him. Now that our other two biological children are getting older and we also have three other awesome foster children the topic of internships has come up again. This time, however, we have a wonderful book by Apologia Educational Ministries titled Internship for High School Credit.
Let me tell you that, since I have this book, I am not going to have any problem with searching out, applying for, or even using this experience for high school credit. This book has all of the answers and takes you through the process step by step. It even has a workbook section for the student to better utilize and learn from this exposure to his chosen field.
Social Media Links:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/apologiaworld Tag: @apologiaworld
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/apologiaworld Tag: @apologiaworld
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/apologia/ Tag: @apologia
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/apologiaworld Tag: @apologiaworld
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/105053356034237782125
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/apologiaworld