Sunday, August 21, 2016

It Ain't Over 'Till It's Over!




So, why haven't I been blogging lately? Well, first my computer crashed and hasn't been able to be repaired but I was able to buy another computer. However, I wasn't able to buy it until right before we left for our annual ministry trip to Canada where I teach Bible for one week in the summer and Sarah helps in the kitchen at beautiful Mill Stream Bible Camp and Conference Center. In fact, as I write this we aren't even home yet. We usually visit my sister in New Jersey right after our week in Canada and we that is where we are right now. We are leaving tomorrow and should be home on Wednesday but, until then I wanted to leave you with something that will whet your appetite for the posts to come that I will be writing about our trip. Just check out pictures of the friendly otter below that were taken at the Peterborough Zoo during one of our days off. The second shot perfectly exemplifies all of the things God has been doing in our lives. I can't wait to tell you about everything. Stay tuned! 



No comments:

Post a Comment