Tuesday, September 2, 2014

It's Been So Long Since I've Blogged, I'm Not Sure I Know How to Do It!

Last year we took a photo of all three boys at the great Peterborough Zoo in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada that we liked so much that Sarah and I both used it for our Facebook banner. Well, this year we went back to the zoo and recreated the photo. I'll try to post both pictures side by side soon.
 
We just got back from another great month long ministry trip working at camps in upstate New York, and Ontario, Canada, visiting my sister and nephew in New Jersey and attending the BCM 2014 North American Missionary Conference. It was a great way to end a fantastic summer.
 
As many of you know, this past year has been a challenging year with both Joshua and Sarah having some health problems, but also a wonderful year filled with ministry opportunities. I can honestly say that I have been more busy in the past nine months I have been in a long time. It's been a good busy!
 
Thanks be to God that Joshua and Sarah are doing much better so I thought it was time to crank up the old blog and begin writing again. There is a lot to catch you up on! I can't wait to start doing it. Be looking for a lot of posts in the days, weeks and months to come. It's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment