Thursday, May 28, 2015

8 Great Summer Activities for Kids–All found on Pinterest!





I was doing some research for our summer day camps when I came across these fantastic ideas for summer activities to use with your kids – all found on Pinterest. I hadn’t even thought about searching on Pinterest until today. They looked so cool (pun intended) that I wanted to share them with you all. I can’t wait to try them. Just click on the titles to find out more about each one. Leave a comment letting me know what you think!

1. Water Balloon Target Practice



We love water days and this activity will fit right in!

2. The Water Blob



A friend of mine sent the link to this one a few weeks ago. This is going to be a hit at day camp!




Why buy a sprinkler for you kids when you can make one yourself? If it breaks just get another 2 liter bottle!




I have seen this in various places but never tried it. It looks like a lot of fun.

5. Homemade Moon Sand



This is a really easy recipe to make Moon Sand for hours of fun!




A few years I remember creating something like this for the camp I was the program director for. It was loads of fun.




What could go wrong with hula hoops and balloons filled with helium?

8. Water Bag Piñata



Now this is my kind of game!




I couldn’t resist this one so I had to add it. The “erupting” is what caught my attention!

There you have it. Don’t forget to click on the names of each activity to get more information. A summer full of fun already and this is just the beginning of what I found. Part two may be coming soon!

Have a happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment