Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I've been nominated! Please Vote For Me!

Join Me at The Homeschool Post! 

I'm a day late and a dollar short on this post. Actually about a week late because the voting has been going on for a week already. However, I've been nominated for the Best Homeschool Dad Blog award on the HSBA website. HSBA has been hosting these awards for quite a few years now and they have become a pretty big thing in the homeschool blog world.

I am very honored to be nominated again and would love to have you vote. Just click here and it will take you straight to the voting page. My blog is the fourth one down on the list. You can vote once a day on each internet accessible device that you own. So, vote on your desktop, laptop, tablet, kindle, nook, phone every day until Thursday! Thanks ahead of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment