Wednesday, March 7, 2012

UGH! I am just too stressed!

So, what do you do when you are stressed?

Today has really been a stressful day. Sarah is gone to help take care of  "Granny" who is about to have out patient surgery; the boys have just been plain horrendous this evening; my candidate did well today - Super Tuesday - but didn't do as well overall as what I would have liked...it's just plain been a stressful evening.

What is one of the things that I like to do when I'm stressed? Listen to classical music. Oh, don't turn up your noses yet! Some classical music isn't so bad. My favorite is French Impressionistic Music.

Most of you know that I used to work at Disney World in Florida. I loved going to Epcot. One of my favorite spots was the French pavilion and, specifically, their prime attraction, Impressions De France. I had the great pleasure of visiting France way back in 1979, the summer after I graduated from high school. I loved France then, so when Epcot opened, I was naturally drawn to the French Pavilion. I love everything about it - the shops, the restaurant, oh, and, I can't forget the pastry shop, and, as I said, Impressions De France, a movie that features French Impressionistic music.

The music from this attraction is wonderful and very relaxing. I originally set out to just find some of the music on YouTube, but, lo and behold, I actually found that someone had filmed the actual French music. Breaking the rules, might I say, because, of course, there is supposed to be no filming in the attractions. However, someone did, actually a couple of people, so I found the best one and decided to put it on my blog. It's not a very good copy of the movie but the music is great. So, just sit back, close your eyes, relax, and enjoy the music. You won't regret it!



No comments:

Post a Comment